- Go to your profile,
- hit the Edit Profile button,
- enter your link in the section labeled Website,
- and then tap the Done button.
You are free to make changes to, take out, or add a link from your Instagram bio whenever you see fit.
This post explains how to add a link that your followers can click on to your Instagram bio in order to advertise your website, blog, social profiles, or any other information that can be found on the internet to your audience. Either the mobile app or the website can be used to add a link to your bio.
How to Insert a Hyperlink Into Your Instagram Bio Using the Mobile App
Whether you’re using an iPhone or an Android device, the instructions that follow will walk you through adding a link to your Instagram profile. Only screenshots of the iOS version are provided here for your viewing pleasure. However, those who use Android can proceed in the same manner.
- Tap the symbol that looks like a profile near the bottom of the screen to access your personal page.
- Click the icon labeled Edit Profile.
- Add your link to the Website area by manually putting it in or by copying and pasting it from another source. You can do this in one of two ways.
- Tap the Done button in the top right corner.
- Instructions on how to include a link in the bio section of your Instagram profile using the Instagram app.
Your link will be displayed on your profile directly below your biographical information. You can press it to have it instantly open in a browser of your choice.
- If you have your Instagram profile set to public, then anyone will be able to click on the link you post. If you have your profile set to private, only the people who follow you will be able to view the information in your bio and access the link you provide.
- Instagram provides instructions on how to add a link to your bio on their website.
In addition to the mobile app, the desktop website version of Instagram allows you to include a link in your profile description.
- Choose Profile from the dropdown menu after selecting your profile photo in the top right corner of the screen. This will take you to your profile.
A tool known as Linktree, which is very well liked by users, can be utilized in order to accomplish the task of promoting several links to one’s followers at the same time. It serves the purpose of a straightforward landing page for all of your links. Including a link to your Linktree account in your Instagram bio is as easy as following the instructions outlined above.
Welcome to the world of DomainRooster, where roosters (and hens) rule the roost! We're a one-stop shop for all your entrepreneurial needs, bringing together domain names and website hosting, and all the tools you need to bring your ideas to life. With our help, you'll soar to new heights and hatch great success. Think of us as your trusty sidekick, always there to lend a wing and help you navigate the sometimes-complex world of domain names and web hosting. Our team of roosters are experts in their fields and are always on hand to answer any questions and provide guidance. So why wait? Sign up today and join the ranks of the world's greatest entrepreneurs. With DomainRooster, the sky's the limit! And remember, as the saying goes, "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do." So don't be afraid to take that leap of faith - DomainRooster is here to help you reach for the stars. Caw on!