After resolving issues with your current registrar, such as unlocking the domain or determining why the transfer was previously denied, you may find that you need to begin the process of transferring your domain again. Check out our transfer statuses guide for more details.
- Log in to your HostRooster Transfers Page. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Transfers In, then select the Restart Transfer tab. Find a specific domain by using the search box above your domain list.
- Mark the box next to the domain that you want to restart, or click the checkmark icon and choose Select All from the drop-down menu.
- Select Restart Transfer above your domain list.
You will receive confirmation that the restart of your transfer has taken place. The process of transferring a domain name typically takes between 5 and 7 days to finish.
- Migrate your WordPress site and Microsoft 365 to HostRooster to manage your online presence in a single account.
- Use two-step verification to protect your entire HostRooster account.
Welcome to the world of DomainRooster, where roosters (and hens) rule the roost! We're a one-stop shop for all your entrepreneurial needs, bringing together domain names and website hosting, and all the tools you need to bring your ideas to life. With our help, you'll soar to new heights and hatch great success. Think of us as your trusty sidekick, always there to lend a wing and help you navigate the sometimes-complex world of domain names and web hosting. Our team of roosters are experts in their fields and are always on hand to answer any questions and provide guidance. So why wait? Sign up today and join the ranks of the world's greatest entrepreneurs. With DomainRooster, the sky's the limit! And remember, as the saying goes, "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do." So don't be afraid to take that leap of faith - DomainRooster is here to help you reach for the stars. Caw on!