To increase the size of the space, you need to perform several sequential operations in the panel, and only after them it will be possible to use the disk space at the Windows Server OS level.
- Open the dropdown menu and go to Computer Management. Among the items, select
Server Manager, click on Tools (Tools) and find Computer.
- In the list on the left, there will be an item Storage. Click on it, two sub-items will open, from which you need to select Disk Management. After refreshing the window (key F5), an unallocated area will appear. In the example, the “Unallocated” zone is black and has a size of 40 GB.
- Right-click on the system drive from the list. In the drop-down context menu, select the Extend Volume command.
- The Extend Volume Wizard window will immediately appear.
- In the window, you need to set the size of the unallocated area. Most often, users choose all the space that is now free. After setting the size, click on the Next button.
- You can confirm the changes with the Finish button.
- You can check the result in Computer Manager – no unallocated area should appear in the window.
Welcome to the world of DomainRooster, where roosters (and hens) rule the roost! We're a one-stop shop for all your entrepreneurial needs, bringing together domain names and website hosting, and all the tools you need to bring your ideas to life. With our help, you'll soar to new heights and hatch great success. Think of us as your trusty sidekick, always there to lend a wing and help you navigate the sometimes-complex world of domain names and web hosting. Our team of roosters are experts in their fields and are always on hand to answer any questions and provide guidance. So why wait? Sign up today and join the ranks of the world's greatest entrepreneurs. With DomainRooster, the sky's the limit! And remember, as the saying goes, "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do." So don't be afraid to take that leap of faith - DomainRooster is here to help you reach for the stars. Caw on!